Rabu, 14 April 2010

My Monday

Monday morning, I wake up at 5 o'clock. I do Muslim morning prayer or Sholat Shubuh. After that, I sleep again until 10 o'clock. I wake up and then take a bath and be ready to go to collage. I go home at 2 0'clock and immediately Sholat Dzuhur . After that, I go out for lunch. Then, I return to my boarding house. I pray Sholat Ashar. After I pray, I try to finish my assignments, clean my boarding house or wash my clothes. At 6 o'clock in the evening, I pray Sholat Maghrib. After that, I go out for dinner and go home for Sholat Isya. Then, I watching TV or playing guitar in my room. I also like to sharing with my room mates. At 9 o'clock, I back to my room and watching action movies on TV. After the movies ended, I go to sleep on a soft mattress in my favorite boarding house.

2 komentar:

  1. wepp, I think the sentence "I also like to sharing..." should be "I also like sharing.."
    hhe
    keep on writing :))

    *C~LUVer*

    BalasHapus
  2. ahahaha U're so diligent, U never forget to pray..
    hohoh like this..

    BalasHapus