Rabu, 03 Maret 2010

My Favorite Lecturer

My favorite lecturer is a woman. She is relatively normal height. She is slim. She has medium length straight black hair. She has brown skin, chubby cheeks, and has fringe. She also has brown eyes.

She is good-looking. She always wears earrings, bracelet, and watch on her left hand that always in full colors. She often wears Batik shirt and black trousers. The last but not least, she wears glasses.

She is a kind person. She is never angry with her students. She says the words very clearly. She often says “wrong spelling, wrong answer”. Furthermore, she is my motivator, because she supported me when I got bad mark in last semester.

Guess her!!!!

Thanks, and please give me your comment.....

hehehehe

10 komentar:

  1. miss mitaaaaa :D

    nice posting :)

    BalasHapus
  2. miss mita...right????


    nice post friend

    BalasHapus
  3. weeepppyyyyy...
    wrong spelling wrong answerr...
    hahaha miss Mita...

    BalasHapus
  4. ohh.....i know she is ms frida that,s right?

    BalasHapus
  5. ahay...weppy...Ms.Mita...

    but I think, "...chubby cheeks and has fringe..." should be "...chubby cheeks and fringe..."..

    BalasHapus
  6. miss mita?? hahaha same person with the one I described. she is beautiful. ^^ please give me a comment too ^^

    BalasHapus
  7. Dear Weppy. . .

    Perhaps u can add introduction paragraphs n etc for ur writing. . .

    Hahahaaa. ..

    and Let urself experiment with compound etc. .

    It's fun sist!

    Mistake is ok. . .

    Please comment me back. .

    See u soon!

    Keep Writing!!

    BalasHapus