Selasa, 16 Februari 2010

My Old Guitar

I have an old guitar. Its dark brown color, the old strings and the black bars. There are many layers of peeling paint, brown neck like most other guitars, my guitar also has a brown rope around his neck to hang it. The hope worn and slightly dirty. I love my old guitar

I brought this guitar from Kalimantan. Actually, it is my father's guitar but he had been given to me.
So, I brought it to Jogja. I brought it with a black glove that was new, because I just bought it a year ago. I always carry my old guitar wherever I want to go.

I hang it on the white wall in my boardinghouse room.
It hang right in the middle of the wall. So, when I entered the room, I immediately saw my old guitar. And I want to play it.

I'm sorry, it is very difficult for me to write something in English. I am the worst in PBI . Please help me to correct my work. Thanks.....

8 komentar:

  1. Hei weppy!! You can add ur experience with ur guitar!! That's cool!!

    First line on 1st paragraphs. .Did you mean ==> It is or It's??

    Hahhaaaa. . .please be careful with those Mr. Punctuation and friends!!hhhee~~~

    I already post my Blog!! Please give ur best comment. .hehhe. .

    Thanks!
    See u soon!!
    XXX

    BalasHapus
  2. thx for comment Nino,
    i will try to be better...heheheh

    i don't know what experience,,, there is no something special...

    hehehehe...

    BalasHapus
  3. take a look on your first paragraph, the second sentence..maybe you can replace the word "the" with the word "with" hehehe

    nice post...^^

    iiiihhhhiiiiiyyy....

    BalasHapus
  4. Halo... Weppy, I also like a guitar. The sentence "Its dark brown color..." must change "It's dark brown color..." or It has dark brown color...". hehehe....

    BalasHapus
  5. Hi Weppy....!

    Don't worry..mistake means you are learning.
    so, I think if we have many mistakes it doesn't mean the end of the world. ^_^

    keep writing sist....!!!!

    BalasHapus
  6. wepwep..
    "It hang bla bla bla.." would be better if u write "It is hung bla bla bla.." hhe

    keep on writing sist :)
    nice topic..

    BalasHapus
  7. weeeeeppppppppyyyyyyyy . . .
    don't say "I'm sorry, it is very difficult for me to write something in English. I am the worst in PBI ."
    you're the best, ,girl. . . ;)

    keep spirit ;)

    BalasHapus
  8. iiiiihiiiiii,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    hehe
    wepy,,don't say "I am the worst in PBI" . You are a good student....
    Actually, it is my father's guitar but he had been given to me. um I think it should be : he had given to me,,,so without been.

    BalasHapus